Java Edition 12w24a
June 14, 2012
12w24a is the eleventh snapshot released for Java Edition 1.3.1.
- Allowed those connected to a player's LAN network to join SP games
- The player can now use
/publishto open their singleplayer game for LAN players to join. This is still very much work in progress, so it lacks some necessary settings such as what game mode players will get, and if they should be able to use cheats or not.
/publishcommand is temporary, since the player cannot even access it if they have not enabled cheats (LAN connections will be GUI based in the future).
- Added the command from multiplayer to singleplayer
- Allows teleporting between players.
- Now has an inventory per player and not per world,
- Breaking it will drop 8 obsidian, unless the player has Silk Touch enchantment.
- Breaking a block that can be instantly mined by hand (tall grass, torch, etc.) while holding a tool no longer reduces the tool's durability.
- Language files
- End portal frames now have a tooltip.
- 16 bugs fixed
- Fixed ender pearls and eye of ender not aligning properly in the inventory.
- Fixed the double chest GUI having the caption "Large Chest" in all languages.
- Fixed the "Destroy Item" tooltip appearing in other pages of the inventory occasionally.
- Partially remedied bug when Minecraft does not save the player's progress, stops generating chunks, and freezes all the mobs. This still occurs sometimes.
- Fixed the ender dragon not dealing any damage to the player after it has been hit once.
- Fixed explosions not pushing back players.
- Fixed buckets not picking up or placing water within the spawn protection.
- Fixed losing the items in the second trade box if the player exits a trade with a villager.
- Fixed missing sounds:
- Fixed attempting to use a tripwire hook when right clicking.
- The texture pack folder button now works on Mac.