February 2, 2012
12w05a was reuploaded later on February 2, 2012, to fix a bug where the game would crash when right-clicking a sitting cat empty-handed, as well as fixing racist translation griefings.
- Can be obtained by breaking them using Shears
- Now have new AI: they now stalk the player.
- Updated hit box to incorporate their whole body, prior to this ghasts could only be injured by hitting their tentacles and lower body.
- Are now easier to tame, and tamed ocelots can now be told to sit.
- Will try to detect village houses and live in them.
- Now bridge over ravines.
- Updated language files.
- Lava sounds now function.
- Corrected a duplication bug involving Nether portals.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 12w05a" (archived) by Jens Bergensten – Mojang.com, February 2, 2012.
- "Snapshot is back online! http://mojang.com/2012/02/02/minecraft-snapshot-12w05a/" – @jeb_ on Twitter, February 2, 2012