Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
For the snapshot also known as 11w49a in-game, see Java Edition 11w50a.
December 8, 2011
- Creative-exclusive item which can spawn the following mobs:
- Language files
- Added multiple languages.
- New setting:
- Can now eat grass blocks and tall grass to regrow their wool.
- As a counterbalance, shearing sheep now yields 1–3 wool instead of 2–4.
- Renamed the "Save and quit to title" button to "Save and Quit to Title".
- 4 bugs fixed
- Farmland is no longer destroyed by items and particles.
- Corrected a
- Corrected a powered rail bug.
- Corrected a redstone update bug.
- 11w50a is mislabeled as 11w49a.
- "Minecraft Development Snapshot Week 49" (archived) – Mojang.com, December 8, 2011.
- "I decreased the amount of wool from 2-4 to 1-3 since wool regrows again" – @jeb_ (Jens Bergensten) on Twitter, December 8, 2011