Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
December 1, 2011
- Farmland can now only be trampled if the player jumps/falls on it; walking no longer affects it.
- Mobs can similarly trample farmland by jumping on it, but not by walking.
- Now have a 1⁄200 chance of dropping from oak leaves.
- Void fog has been removed in Creative mode.
- Changed temperature value from 0.3 to 0.05, making taigas generate with snow again
- "I've been a little off lately, but here's the weekly Minecraft snapshot: assets.minecraft.net/11w48a/minecraft.jar (+minecraft_server.jar)" – @jeb_ (Jens Bergensten) on Twitter, December 1, 2011