Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 11, 2016
- 2 issues fixed
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-93074 – Summoned arrows can't be assigned a scoreboard value (too many arrows/spectral arrows cause command fail).
- From the previous development version
- MC-99426 –
PigZombieticking entity crash.
- Other fixes
- "Fixed another crash in pathfinding code (NPE)." (NullPointerException)
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.