June 5, 2015
- No longer ignore the player while seeking shelter from the sun.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-7873 – Server lag reduces knockback received.
- MC-41798 – Dark borders and outlines with mip-mapping.
- From 1.8
- MC-54366 – Piston can push blocks one block far out of the world border.
- MC-68155 – Skeletons won't shoot/ignore player when on fire/seeking shelter from sun.
- From 1.8.1
- MC-76166 – Wither skeletons and blazes not spawning in fortresses (besides spawner).
- From 1.8.3
- MC-78558 – Minecraft keeps freezing on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Private issues
- MC-80749 – Resource packs do not get cleaned up.
- MC-80750 – Resource packs continue downloading after disconnect.
- MC-80875 – Specific unicode character pair crashes tr_TR clients.
- MC-81001 – Signs can cause crashes.
Video made by slicedlime: