December 18, 2014
- New frame time graph.
- Activated by pressing Alt+F3 to display frame time bar chart in lower left of screen.
- Added new statistics.
- Cake Slices Eaten
- Cauldrons Filled
- Water Taken from Cauldron
- Armor Pieces Cleaned
- Banners Cleaned
- Interactions with Brewing Stand
- Interactions with Beacon
- Droppers Searched
- Hoppers Searched
- Dispensers Searched
- Noteblocks played
- Noteblocks tuned
- Plants potted
- Trapped Chests Triggered
- Ender Chests Opened
- Items Enchanted
- Records Played
- Interactions with Furnace
- Interactions with Crafting Table
- Chests Opened
- Reverted explosion physics changes to those before the 14w31a snapshot.
- Explosion force is no longer directionally biased.
- Spectator mode
- Mobs no longer follow/attack the player in spectator mode.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-42192 –
WitherSkullsflash for a brief moment when being summoned.
- MC-44634 – Invulnerable Fireballs are invisible/being client-side rendered on hit.
- MC-51573 – Hostile mobs continue to follow/attack player in Spectator mode.
- MC-64444 – Wither skulls are being rendered for a moment.
- MC-65697 – Explosion force on entities is directionally biased.
- MC-66089 – Explosion physics changed, range of some TNT cannons greatly reduced.
- MC-74686 – Marker armor stand block placing issue.
- MC-74866 – Chunk flickering (only Intel HD Graphics / Driver version 10.18.10.3958).
- MC-75722 – Buy a realm has no "Back" button with no internet connection.
- MC-75885 – World generator crashes when generating pumpkins (e.g. seed "Cows").
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57769 – Server Console spams "0".
- MC-60859 – Regular stone villages spawning desert biomes.
- MC-61475 – Using
/setblockto set block entities with items in their inventory does not update comparators adjacent to the block entity.
- MC-61897 – Crash when dispensing any minecart types out of upside-down dispensers onto powered rails or activator rails.
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73062 – Ambiguous Realms error "Incompatible client, consider updating" at newest snapshot.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-76304 – Minecraft crashes when switching minigame in Realms.
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- 1.8.2-pre1 was released on the second latest calendar out of all pre-releases on December 18, only beaten by the 1.4.7 pre-release on December 28.