Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
August 28, 2014
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-10323 – Enchanted items close to the screen drop FPS.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-51323 – Water doesn't put burning silverfish out.
- MC-61050 – Fullscreen mode displays the actual game, only in much lower resolution in the corner.
- MC-61246 – OSX: Retina and F11 Fullscreen broken.
- MC-62066 – String duplication glitch.
- MC-66511 – Creeper's new attack golem AI takes priority over avoid ocelot/cat.
- MC-69052 – Hang up when move out of 30,000,000.
- MC-69638 – Combined minecart explosions duplicating destroyed armor stands' items and creating ghost items.
- 1.8-pre3 was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.