Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
April 11, 2014
- Client will auto-kick the player from the server after 23 hours, 59 minutes.
- Twitch streaming
- Now asks for confirmation before starting streaming to avoid accidental broadcasts.
- 6 issues fixed
- From 1.7.6
- MC-52639 – Upon update, 2 chunks of house missing.
- MC-52652 – 1.7.6 server can't parse banlist from older version.
- From 1.7.7
- MC-52668 – Player skulls UUID compatibility incomplete (NBT tag
SkullOwnerwas of wrong type).
- MC-52673 – Invert mouse setting defaults when closing and reopening.
- MC-52718 – Minecraft skin problems recent with 1.7.7.
- MC-52755 – Staying on a server for more than 24 hours crashes everyone.
- "Minecraft 1.7.8" (Archive) by Searge – Mojang.com, April 9, 2014.
- "Minecraft 1.7.8 is out and available in your launchers. It fixes a few crashes and issues where skins weren't loading." – @Dinnerbone (Nathan Adams) on Twitter, April 11, 2014