Java Edition 1.7.5
February 26, 2014
A development testing version named 1.7.5-wip was showcased on February 18, 2014.
The server version of 1.7.5 was reuploaded on April 1, 2014.
- Main menu button only appears if players have any realms on the version they are playing.
- Admins are now able to temporarily turn a realm into a mini-game.
- Added the ability to switch between mini-games and the admins' main worlds.
- List of mini-games.
- Cake Defense 2, by FVDisco.
- Blocks vs. Zombies, by SethBling.
- The Walls, by Hypixel.
- Autospleef, by SethBling.
- Dash of Doom, by Dragnoz.
- Preparations to bring Minecraft Realms to more countries.
- Several server-side performance improvements.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-12545 – Certain "stacked" riding mob spawners crash the game.
- From the 1.7.x release versions
- MC-42174 – Chicken jockeys causing lag on multiplayer servers.
- MC-46329 – Realms player count is no longer updating.
- MC-47857 – Realms backups "No" button does not work.
1.7.5-wip was a development testing version for Java Edition 1.7.5, shown in a YouTube video on February 18, 2014. This version tested adding minigames to Realms and allowing admins to switch between normal worlds and temporary minigame worlds.
- "Minecraft 1.7.5 and Realms to Nordic Countries" (Archive) by Jens Bergensten – Mojang.com, February 25, 2014.
- "Mini Games on Minecraft Realms (work in progress)"– Minecraft on YouTube, February 18, 2014