Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
December 6, 2013
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.4
- MC-5002 – Some texts cannot be translated in a language file.
- MC-11129 – Unicode font text shadow in fullscreen mode.
- MC-13046 – Certain supported characters glitch out, clearing out lines of text.
- MC-32322 – World loading screen uses wrong font.
- MC-33035 – Loading text in Polish (and other languages with Unicode font) isn't showing properly.
- MC-34573 – Font file of Unicode page C2 (Korean) shows character '숼'(U+C23C) at the position of '쉴'(U+C274).
- MC-41135 – Players become invisible and immune for PvP damage after being killed and relogging instead of respawning.
- From the 1.7.4 development versions
- MC-40587 – Broadcast server list giving same values.
- From the previous development version
- MC-41528 – No taskbar workbench icon in Windows.
- MC-41537 – Hopper don't suck items from above if all the slots have an item.
- MC-41566 – When the zombie chicken jockey is killed, chicken still attacks.
- This version has been mislabled as release on the launcher.
- "It's here! Minecraft 1.7.3 pre-release is available for download, to be released early next week." – @Dinnerbone (Nathan Adams) on Twitter, December 6, 2013