Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
October 23, 2012
- Tweaked naming costs.
- Now spawn less frequently.
- Tweaked the experience point reward for smelting.
- Retracting a piston pastes its head texture onto the extending face (making it look like it has 2 heads)
- MC-236 – Half slab and pistons graphical glitch.
- Fixed mobs glitching through wooden floors.
- Fixed players glitching through beacons.
- Fixed redstone repeaters getting stuck in 'on' state.
- Fixed a number of minor font issues.
- Fixed wet wolves looking way too scary.
- Fixed a bug that allowed any item to be placed in the armor slots.
- Fixed monster spawners spawning mobs too quickly.
- Fixed invisible falling sand entities.