Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Pre-release: August 14, 2012
A pre-release version of 1.3.2 was released on August 14, 2012, for players to test, though the full release of 1.3.2 is identical to this pre-release.
- Large oak trees now generate with sideways logs.
- Server list
- The player can now toggle showing server addresses in the server list by pressing F1.
- 4 bugs fixed
- Fixed players sometimes falling out of the world when entering the Nether having been there before in the same session.
- Fixed players taking damage when water or players push them into corners.
- Fixed various uncommon crash bugs.
- Fixed players not getting fall damage when falling from a height of 4 blocks.
- "No Snapshot, But Updates" (archived) by Jens Bergensten – Mojang.com, August 16, 2012.
- "Cobalt v107a and Minecraft 1.3.2" (archived) by Jens Bergensten – Mojang.com, August 14, 2012.
- "@EdvinTot @Dinnerbone I think @EvilSeph is working on it. We'll probably do a 1.3.2 to patch it" – @jeb_ (Jens Bergensten) on Twitter, August 9, 2012