This article is about a pre-release. For the full version, see Java Edition 1.3.1.
July 26, 2012
- Beef, Blaze Powder, Boat, Bone Meal, Cactus Green, Charcoal, Coal, Cocoa Beans, Magma Cream, Diamond, Flint, Gold Nugget, Nether Wart, Redstone Repeater, Rose Red, Rotten Flesh and Steak
- Realigned their textures.
- The block-breaking animation is now shown in F1 mode.
- Respawning in superflat is no longer random
5 bugs fixed
- Fixed melon stem block misalignment.
- Fixed a crash bug.
- Fixed the chest armor slot being inaccessible in Creative mode's survival inventory tab.
- Fixed rotated wooden logs mined using Silk Touch enchanted tools dropping as rotated wooden logs.
- Fixed being unable to place slabs in the small gaps between another slab and the side of another block.
- This is the earliest pre-release available in the Minecraft launcher. Although earlier pre-releases are not available in the launcher, they are archived.