May 23, 2022
1.19 Pre-release 2 (known as 1.19-pre2 in the launcher) is the second pre-release for Java Edition 1.19, released on May 23, 2022, which makes some tweaks, and fixes bugs, many of which are relating to sculk sensors' vibration detection.
- Added following biome tag:
- Added the
teleportgame event that the sculk sensor reacts to, with frequency value 5.
- Now despawn when stuck in a liquid instead of staying for a long time.
- "It Spreads" is no longer granted when a mob that drops no experience is killed near a sculk catalyst.
- Reverted using generic equip sound when equipping non-armor items in the head slot in the last version: they no longer emit a sound.
- However, they are still able to activate sculk sensors.
teleportgame event to the
#warden_can_listengame event tags.
- 55 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.19
- MC-186148 –
death.attack.witherSkull.itemdisplays raw translation string (is untranslated).
- MC-186851 –
death.attack.sting.itemdisplays raw translation string (is untranslated).
- MC-207268 – Sculk sensors don't detect stripping logs, tilling dirt, or pathing grass.
- MC-208759 – Sculk Sensor's 'block placed' doesn't trigger with villagers placing crops.
- MC-208760 – Sculk Sensor's 'block placed' doesn't trigger when snow golems place snow layers.
- MC-208761 – Sculk Sensor's 'block destroyed' doesn't trigger when blocks are destroyed by pistons.
- MC-209701 – Sculk sensors are not activated upon placing food onto campfires.
- MC-209900 – Sculk sensors are not activated upon inserting or retrieving music discs from jukeboxes.
- MC-210330 – Sculk sensors are not activated upon throwing eyes of ender.
- MC-210489 – Sculk sensors are not activated upon pointed dripstone filling partially filled cauldrons.
- MC-210496 – Sculk sensors are not activated upon harvesting sweet berry bushes.
- MC-210801 – Wool incorrectly occludes the vibration of item frames being placed.
- MC-212430 – Sculk sensors are not activated upon rain or snow filling partially filled cauldrons.
- MC-213387 – Sculk sensors don't detect endermen/shulkers teleporting from a place to another.
- MC-220086 – Sculk sensors do not detect using an axe to clear the wax/weathering of a copper block.
- MC-220087 – Sculk sensors do not detect using a honeycomb to wax copper.
- From the 1.19 development versions
- MC-249696 – Certain void worlds fail to spawn the player on the stone platform.
- MC-250259 – Warden AI doesn't function properly when it rides on entities.
- MC-250941 – Goats' horns don't snap on copper ore.
- MC-250956 – Baby goats with horns lose their horns when fed.
- MC-251314 – Goats loaded from older worlds lose their horns.
- MC-251336 – Darkness fog flashes at high duration values.
- MC-251412 – Warden afflicting Darkness to players in the same team.
- MC-251500 – Wardens ignore
PersistenceRequiredand dig away.
- MC-251601 – Darkness rendering incorrectly when reloading the game.
- MC-251639 – Warden emerging particles don't match up with block they emerge on the entire way.
- MC-251646 –
death.attack.sonic_boom.itemdisplays raw translation string (is untranslated).
- MC-251670 – Villager sometimes won't refill their stock.
- MC-251675 – Mesa Mineshafts no longer generate with
/placecommand outside of badlands biomes despite saying the structure has been generated successfully.
- MC-251736 – Reflected ghast fireball cannot hit the ghast.
- MC-251824 – Wardens aren't angered by being hit with damageless projectiles.
- MC-251854 – "It Spreads" advancement can be granted when killing a mob that does not give experience.
- From the previous development version
- MC-251860 – The
item.armor.equip_genericsound is produced when giving items to allays.
- MC-251862 – Shift clicking the destroy item button in the creative inventory creates a vibration when there is nothing in your equipment slots.
- MC-251864 – The
item.armor.equip_genericsound is produced when filling water buckets with fish, axolotls, or tadpoles.
- MC-251871 – The
item.armor.equip_genericsound is produced and can only be heard by other players when switching items between hands.
- MC-251876 – Villagers produce armor equipping sound when previewing armor.
- MC-251889 –
io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExceptionwhen evaluating too many entity selectors in chat preview.
- MC-251890 –
run_commandclick events send value as command instead of chat message.
- MC-251915 – Milking cows, mooshrooms and goats plays gear equipping sound.
- MC-251916 – Eating food items that return empty containers plays gear equipping sound.
- MC-251919 – Equipping a player head, skull or carved pumpkin displays the generic "Gear equips" subtitle.
- MC-251920 – Taking a plant from a pot plays the gear equipping sound and subtitle.
- MC-251921 – Equipping horse armor onto a horse plays the "Gear equips" sound.
- MC-251922 – "Gear equips" sound plays when equipping or removing a saddle from a horse wearing horse armor.
- MC-251924 – Gear equipping sounds and subtitles are played when foxes pick up any item.
- MC-251925 – Gear equipping sounds and subtitles are played when dolphins throw around items.
- MC-251927 – Gear equipping sounds and subtitles are played when
CanPickUpLootmobs pick up items.
- MC-251928 – Gear equips sound plays when filling a single bottle with honey.
- MC-251929 – Gear equips sound plays when filling a single bottle with water from a water source.
- MC-251977 – The
item.armor.equip_genericsound is produced when filling and emptying buckets with substances.
- MC-252005 – Skeleton spawn eggs make an armor equipment sound when used.
- MC-252041 – Gear equip sound plays when mobs spawn in with weapons or armor.
- MC-252056 – The
item.armor.equip_genericsound is produced when giving piglins gold ingots.
- MC-252103 – Gear equips sound plays when giving any item to an armor stand with arms.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.19 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, May 23, 2022