July 20, 2022
1.19.1 Pre-release 6 (known as 1.19.1-pre6 in the launcher) is the sixth and final pre-release for Java Edition 1.19.1, released on July 20, 2022, which makes small tweaks to sculk sensors and sculk catalysts and fixes bugs.
- Now drop 5 XP instead of 20 XP.
run_commandclick event for text components no longer supports any commands that send chat messages.
/tellrawshould be used instead.
- Colors of the signing indicators for sending a message have been adjusted for improved accessiblity.
- The indicator will be light blue instead of green when the displayed message is signed.
- The indicator will be light yellow instead of orange when Chat Preview is enabled and a preview is waiting to be signed.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.19
- MC-148149 – Linux game crash when opening links.
- MC-207077 – Crash on loading pre-1.13 world with noteblock +
noteNBT in inventory.
- MC-235614 – Reference to unexisting predicate in a datapack causes
- MC-252265 –
java.lang.NullPointerExceptioncrash on some servers.
- From 1.19
- MC-252190 – Player-dropped items creating vibrations depends on you sneaking at the moment the item hits the ground, instead of when you threw the item.
- MC-252258 – Wool block / carpet items generate vibrations, unless thrown by crouching players.
- MC-253402 – Game crash when you ⇧ Shift right click on item in your hotbar to the chest at the same time as you die.
- MC-254349 – Crash when putting dye into a loom on a modded server.
- From the previous development version
- MC-254255 – Unable to text in chat with Chat Preview On send while sleeping.
- MC-254261 – The background opacity box of the chat preview field renders behind the "Leave Bed" button when sleeping in beds.
- MC-254284 – Sending chat packets with invalid message type id crashes the game.
- "Minecraft 1.19.1 Pre-Release 6" – Minecraft.net, July 20, 2022