Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Minecraft 1.18 Pre-release 7
November 23, 2021
- Slightly changed the side texture, by moving up 1 pixel of the dirt part, to match up with the side of a dirt block.
- Changed the texture of stripped dark oak log again.
- The numbers of features have been increased somewhat again.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.18
- MC-218592 – Azalea trees can generate in more than two blocks of water.
- From the 1.18 development versions
- MC-241240 – Pointed dripstone can occasionally generate unwaterlogged when generating in water aquifers.
- MC-241277 – Server can't generate amplified/large biomes worlds from scratch.
- MC-241327 – Render Distance 13 at the world border causes excessive lag.
- MC-242068 – Dirt part of the Dirt Path texture is one pixel too low.
- From the previous development version
- MC-242546 – When optimizing 1.17 world in 1.18, old
LevelCompound is not deleted, resulting in increased world size.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.18 Pre-Release 7" – Minecraft.net, November 23, 2021