Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Minecraft 1.18.2 Pre-release 3
February 23, 2022
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.18
- MC-218739 – Glow berries and glow lichen generation does not cause light updates across chunk borders.
- From 1.18
- MC-244772 – Can't double click to join a realm.
- From the 1.18.2 development versions
- MC-248539 –
/locatecommand not working properly in Flat worlds.
- MC-248618 – Every time a resource pack is reloaded, gameplay timers and notices reload.
- MC-248636 – The game output and server console are logged and spammed with "Creating a MIN function between two non-overlapping inputs" when joining or creating a world.
- MC-248637 – Crash when opening singleplayer screen due to
- MC-248680 – The world freezes on Superflat when using the
/locatecommand to find a pillager outpost.
- From the previous development version
- MC-248748 – Explorer maps leading to custom structures can cause the server to hang.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.18.2 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, February 23, 2022