Minecraft 1.17.1 Pre-release 3
June 30, 2021
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.17
- MC-224894 – Light tickets are released too early.
- From 1.17
- MC-222731 – Captured axolotl constantly tries to leave water.
- MC-228802 – Chunks not loading on a server / Cannot invoke
cmq.a(int, int, int)because
- MC-228858 – Axolotls despawning though named and on leashes.
- MC-229169 – Piglins can no longer hear players breaking protected blocks through walls.
- MC-229246 – Piglins and piglin brutes no longer call other piglins after attacking one of them behind walls.
- From the 1.17.1 development versions
- MC-229475 – Placing a small dripleaf results in the top half of water getting deleted.
- MC-229887 – "Unable to create a jar-filesystem" warning logged upon starting the game.
Video made by slicedlime:
- The release date of this version coincides with the day that Minecraft Earth has been discontinued.
- "Minecraft 1.17.1 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, June 30, 2021
- Re-enables features set to release for 1.18.