Minecraft 1.16 Pre-release 2
June 5, 2020
- Floating Islands
- "Jellie" cats now spawn naturally in villages.
- Entering the world in an unknown dimension (caused by disabling a data pack which added said dimension) now puts the player in the Overworld at the same coordinates.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-56970 – Leaves show x-ray effect on fast graphics.
- MC-128066 – Highly transparent block edges on ice, slime block and honey block.
- MC-147591 – Cat type "Jellie" doesn't spawn in villages upon world generation.
- MC-148794 – Guardians are not spawning in preset "Floating Island".
- MC-148802 – Pillager don't spawn around outpost with the floating island generation.
- MC-152001 – Zombie villages never spawn with baby zombie villagers.
- MC-166260 – Light from fire that has gone out lingers at the border of chunks.
- MC-172650 – Ice side texture does not appear underwater.
- From the 1.16 development versions
- MC-176011 – Minecraft 20w13a server spamming chat after update.
- From the previous development version
- MC-187350 – Game randomly crashes:
IllegalStateException: POI never registered.
- MC-187352 – Loading a world created in 1.16-pre1 always ask for confirmation.
- MC-187353 – Crash when loading some worlds:
IllegalStateException: Lock is no longer valid.
- MC-187358 – Worlds generated in 1.16-pre1 do not have their world generation settings saved correctly, causing chunk errors.
- MC-187364 – Disabling and enabling dimension datapack disables nether and end.
- MC-187406 – Game crashes when joining in disabled dimension.
- MC-187408 – Game crashing with nether portals:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking player.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.16 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, June 5, 2020