Minecraft 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1
October 27, 2020
|Release candidate for|
- Added an option to hide matched names.
- Some servers send chat messages in non-standard formats. With this option on, the game will attempt to apply chat hiding anyway by matching the text in messages.
- 1 issue fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-202614 – Search function in social interactions screen only finds names that begin with the letters that were typed in.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1" – Minecraft.net, October 27, 2020