Minecraft 1.15 Pre-release 5
December 5, 2019
- Increased the size limit for the client-side downloading of resource packs from 50 MB to 100 MB.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-104818 – When there is no value for an argument in options.txt, it is not correctly parsed:
Skipping bad option: lastServer:.
- MC-117449 – options.txt is read and written with the default OS encoding.
- MC-148704 – The "Server Light" section disappears then reappears.
- MC-151173 – Stream used to read the options.txt file is never closed.
- MC-153698 – Jumping on a boat in water for a while causes you to accumulate fall damage.
- MC-158870 – Debug diagram does not allow stepping into profiler segments.
- MC-166865 – The game crashed while initializing the game, with error:
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-164691 – Debug pie graph is rendered incorrectly.
- From the previous development version
- MC-167074 – Book in the enchantment table GUI is too dark.
- MC-167080 – Resource pack "move up" button is missing.
- Private issues
- MC-166950 – Torch duplication.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 5" – Minecraft.net, December 5, 2019