Minecraft 1.15.2 Pre-release 2
January 16, 2020
- 6 issues fixed
- From the 1.15.2 development versions
- MC-169825 – "Multiplayer (3rd-party)" shows in the window title when disconnecting from a singleplayer world.
- MC-169839 – Certain potion effects that override lower-level effects do not get removed after their duration ends.
- MC-169840 – Drinking a level 1 potion under a level 2 beacon and leaving the area results in the effect being lost.
- MC-169848 – Game crashes when trying to create a beehive from a planted tree.
- MC-169886 – Warning icons for outdated singleplayer worlds do not appear.
- MC-169930 – Simultaneously having 3 or more levels of the same potion effect only remembers one of the lower levels.
- Unlike the first pre-release, this version name has a lowercase "r" in-game.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.15.2 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, January 16, 2020