January 21, 2020
- Controls the spawning of patrols.
- Defaults to
- Controls the spawning of wandering traders.
- Defaults to
- Added a legal disclaimer when clicking the multiplayer button from the main menu: a new information screen informs the player that "Online play is not rated".
- Oak and birch saplings grown with a flower 2 blocks away within a 5×3×5 volume centered on the sapling have a 5% chance to generate a bee nest on the side of the tree.
- The texture of the horse armor slot in the horse GUI has been changed to reflect the current horse armor textures.
- Now have a 2% chance to spawn in flower forests.
- Now have a 0.2% chance to spawn in forest, wooded hills, birch forest, tall birch forest, birch forest hills, and tall birch hills biomes.
- Effects are now stored when overwritten by an effect of a higher amplifier.
- A beacon effect will only temporarily overwrite a lower amplifier potion until the beacon effect runs out.
gui_lightoption in models to allow controlling light when rendering model as an item in a GUI.
- If set to
side, the model will be rendered like a block.
- If set to
front, the model will be shaded like a flat item.
- If set to
- Game window
- Now displays the session type in the window title, such as singleplayer or multiplayer.
- If applicable, the window title also specifies the type of multiplayer server the player is on, such as on a LAN or third-party server.
- If there is a * after Minecraft then it's modded. Example: "Minecraft* 1.15.2 - Singleplayer"
- Example: "Minecraft 1.15.2 - Multiplayer (LAN)".
- Available types: "Singleplayer", "Multiplayer (LAN)", "Multiplayer (Realms)", and "Multiplayer (3rd-party)". (Any of these can be with the * mentioned above)
- If the game is modded, "(Modded)" will appear with the game version found on the bottom-left of the main menu.
- Example: "Minecraft 1.15.2 (Modded)".
- Profiler report
- Now captures more information about performance problems.
- 35 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-862 – Spawn protection does not work for item frames, paintings and armor stands.
- MC-1541 – Beacon effect removes potion effect of the same type.
- MC-51053 – Furnace minecarts lose power after navigating corners.
- MC-71426 – Arrows visually despawn when kept from despawning with command blocks
- MC-88038 – Furnace minecarts go backwards when turning corners.
- MC-106468 – End crystal beam has incorrect texture on one side.
- MC-116962 – F3 + T still reloads loot tables and advancements despite the addition of the /reload command
- MC-147657 – Private Use Characters past E6FF are replaced with box characters even with a modified glyph_sizes.bin.
- MC-150575 – Concrete powder does not turn into concrete when letting it fall beside water.
- MC-153987 – Falling down ladders while wearing elytra.
- MC-166319 – B on "Open in browser" is lowercase in link confirmation GUI.
- MC-167018 – Misplaced pixel in critical hit particle texture.
- MC-167079 – Horse armor texture is off.
- MC-167416 – Distance from where a monster will stop you from sleeping is off center.
- From 1.15
- MC-165695 – Hoppers harvesting honeycomb from bee hives and bee nests only pick up one honeycomb.
- MC-166312 – Loom UI pattern icons are too dark.
- MC-166324 – "Raw input" button has lowercase "i".
- MC-166397 – Entities become white from certain angles when affected by glowing and invisibility effects.
- MC-166722 – Some custom item models appear dark in the inventory.
- MC-167201 – Invisible glowing entities do not respect their team color.
- MC-167219 – Reloading a resource pack enough times will cause intense lag.
- MC-167220 – Items on marker armor stands no longer glow.
- MC-167235 – Distance from where you can enter a bed is off center.
- MC-167344 –
com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.ClipboardManagerleaks direct buffers.
- MC-167444 –
iron_golem_crackiness_*textures show up on invisible iron golems that are damaged.
- MC-167709 – Bees that ride a boat, minecart or other entities when entering their hive or nest cannot leave the hive or nest ever again.
- MC-168091 – Concrete powder does not convert into concrete when dropped into deep water.
- From 1.15.1
- MC-168230 – End crystal beam is dark/desaturated.
- MC-168467 – Bees do not remember how many crops they have pollinated.
- MC-168657 –
- MC-169157 – Breaking a hive with an obstructed front makes bees vanish.
- Private issues
- MC-114260 – Private issue.
- MC-167347 – Private security issue.
- MC-168949 – Private issue.
- MC-169525 – Private security issue.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.15.2 is the first release of 2020 and of the Cardinal 2020s decade.