Java Edition 1.14 Pre-Release 4
Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 4
April 17, 2019
- Added more characters to the default font.
- Corrected several glyphs.
- Now has 10 health opposed to 20 × 10 health like the player in previous snapshots.
- 26 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-101233 – Burned out redstone torch map causes memory leak.
- MC-133169 – Couldn't find glyph for character Ʞ (\ua7b0).
- MC-134124 – Cyrillic Ү and ү characters are not displayed properly.
- MC-145132 – "ĝ" character is missing a pixel
- MC-146931 – Certain letters in Upside Down English do not use the correct font.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-144173 – When foxes eat a soup they eat the whole bowl.
- MC-144346 – Composter bottom texture uses side texture.
- MC-145736 –
taiga_meeting_point_2has two logs that are rotated incorrectly.
- MC-145762 – Villagers do not go to their appropriate work site.
- MC-146279 – "POI data mismatched" logged when interacting with or breaking POI blocks.
- MC-146399 – Villagers are not changing professions after their career block has been destroyed.
- MC-146528 – Raid bar will disappear after being filled in villages created in nether.
- MC-146615 – Looms are backwards in village house.
- MC-147316 – Villager GUI right edge is missing/incomplete.
- MC-147755 – Player can still move at normal speed and sprint when "crawling" in a one block tall space.
- MC-147845 –
resources.zipin world folder makes game crash when clicking resource packs button.
- MC-148044 – Foxes look weirdly at players after killing rabbit/chicken when jumping.
- MC-148091 – Ominous banners are called "
- MC-148192 – Music slider does not affect volume.
- MC-148210 – The merchant can be summoned with a negative age which has the effect that he has the hitbox of a baby villager.
- MC-148356 – Foxes holding items are lowered by a pixel or two.
- MC-148357 – Foxes still run away from wolves, even if they are tamed.
- MC-148358 – Baby foxes holding items are shifted.
- MC-148383 – Right-clicking cartography table output when duplicating map causes loss of second map.
- MC-148466 – Foxes have 20 health points.
- From the previous development version
- MC-148504 – Mobs aren't affected by sunlight.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net, April 17, 2019