Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 3
April 16, 2019
- Texture has been slightly changed.
- 31 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-93132 – Missing lighting updates for lazy chunks.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137935 – Skeletons do not shoot player when seeking shelter from sun.
- MC-138114 – Chunk loading/generation is significantly slower than 1.13.2.
- MC-139382 – Stonecutter does not cull the face below it.
- MC-139446 – Sky light not recalculated when blocks placed in air with
- MC-141990 – Cartography table does not update when cloning maps.
- MC-142548 – Lighting inside buildings too bright/patchy.
- MC-144107 – Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux with KDE.
- MC-144111 – Foxes get stuck after pouncing.
- MC-144114 – Foxes can walk/slide while sleeping.
- MC-145944 – Villagers travel up water really quick.
- MC-145952 – Iron golem and villagers can leave their village.
- MC-146272 – Double screen bounce with new sneak/crouch changes.
- MC-146978 – Hero of the Village effect obtained naturally makes the player give off particles.
- MC-147305 – Player crouches with a delay.
- MC-147363 – "Villager disagrees" sound is played twice when right-clicking a villager without trades.
- MC-147387 – Ravagers with a passenger won't attack players and iron golems.
- MC-147646 – Mobs will go to village centers and attack the air.
- MC-147770 – Reduced speed while auto-crouching affects players in spectator mode.
- MC-147772 – Horses can glitch when moving up blocks.
- MC-147799 – Strange TNT behavior.
- MC-147853 – Animals cannot get out of water.
- MC-147884 – Can't unspectate shulkers.
- MC-147897 – Riding entities down elevation deals damage on dismount (again).
- MC-147913 – Shearing sheep does not use shears' durability.
- From the previous development version
- MC-148000 – Enchanted books cannot be disenchanted with the grindstone.
- MC-148009 – Failed to load Realms module error.
- MC-148031 – Spectator flying slows down in solid blocks.
- MC-148037 – Light level decreases on blocks as Y-level increases.
- MC-148045 – Same items types on ground don't stack together.
- MC-148185 – Duplicate maps using cartography table.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, April 16, 2019