April 10, 2019
- Fletchers can no longer sell luck arrows.
- Optimized gameplay.[more information needed]
- Inside the optimize world screen there is now an option to remove cached world data (e.g., height maps and light), so that it is re-computed when the world is next loaded.
- Removed all
poiblock tags, which were added in the previous snapshots.
- 41 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-101186 – Graphical errors in main menu in slim windows
- MC-128994 – Gliding in a block produces its step sound
- MC-134755 – All short mobs drown just below the surface of water.
- MC-142768 – Mobs can suffocate below blocks, if its eye height is not inside its collision box.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137451 – Mobs heads rotate quickly when looking around.
- MC-137961 – Regenerating terrain in unloaded chunks.
- MC-138979 – Scaffolding switches quickly between entity and block when placed on some non-solid blocks.
- MC-139255 – Cave ambient sounds are not playing.
- MC-140387 – When the hills and floating Islands were generated, the village was destroyed.
- MC-140936 – The tall grass in the plains village structures does not take the block it spawns on into consideration.
- MC-142228 – Skylight shines through blocks.
- MC-142729 – Puffed pufferfish with
NoAItag can shrink down.
- MC-143112 – Duplicated files in village structure.
- MC-143489 – Zombies and skeletons catch fire inside old structures.
- MC-143591 – Spiders and cave spiders fly-climb.
- MC-143699 – Trader llamas will not despawn.
- MC-144798 – Barrels always try to set their
openstate to false.
- MC-145031 – Crash while ticking barrel.
- MC-146295 – Loom top texture is backwards.
- MC-146538 – Eye position for riptiding player is incorrect.
- MC-146800 – Villagers can make the discount number of unstackable item more than 1.
- MC-146860 – Trading sometimes takes the full price instead of the discounted price when the player has the Hero of the Village effect.
- MC-146919 – Drowned, fish and guardians are not spawning.
- MC-147031 – When a zombie wakes up a villager, the bed tag is still on occupied (occupied: true).
- MC-147056 – Zombie villagers spawned with a zombie village move very fast.
- MC-147207 –
hs_pid_errorappears for no reason in snapshots.
- MC-147227 – Shift-clicking an item out of the trading inventory instantly locks the trade.
- MC-147240 – Villagers can trade arrows of luck.
- MC-147268 – Villagers do not run away from ravagers, pillagers, vindicators, evokers, zombies, or husks.
- MC-147270 – Player can still move at normal speed and sprint while sneaking in a 1.5-block-tall space.
- MC-147274 – Villager 'Happy' and 'Angry' particles not showing, even when particles are on 'All'.
- MC-147298 – An arrow facing down with 0 degrees on both the X and Z coordinates cannot be picked up and play a sound on loop.
- MC-147560 – Mobs stop spawning over time if the render distance is less than 11.
- MC-147642 – Narrator is toggled when typing in text fields.
- From the previous development version
- MC-147510 – Closing a fence gate while crawling makes the player stand up
- MC-147513 – Unable to focus anvil text-field by clicking.
- MC-147529 – Background is not dimmed for book or lectern.
- MC-147532 – Chunks stop loading after change view distance.
- MC-147538 – Cannot drag any slider in "Video Settings" options.
- MC-147607 – Command block text field is not focused when opening the GUI anymore.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 1" – Minecraft.net, April 10, 2019