Java Edition 1.14.4 Pre-Release 4
Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 4
July 10, 2019
function-permission-levelto server.properties which controls which permission levels functions have.
- Now available up to permission level 2.
- Changed arm texture.
- 9 issues fixed
- From 1.14
- MC-145769 – Villagers are not shutting doors behind them.
- MC-148613 – Aquatic mobs are not spawning./Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap again.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-152908 – When a player joins a server, everything that happened during the time offline queued on connecting to the server.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-153749 – Trusting foxes attack player when self-injured.
- MC-153852 – Concrete powder deleting waterlogged blocks when falling.
- From 1.14.3
- MC-156013 – Breaking blocks "re-appear" to nudge player
- MC-156395 – Villagers use job site blocks already in use
- Private issues
- MC-153406 – Score JSON component crash in items.
- MC-155711 – Functions capable of running commands they should not be able to (publish, debug …).
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net, July 10, 2019