June 14, 2019
1.14.3 Pre-Release 3 (known as 1.14.3-pre3 in the launcher) is the third pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.3, released on June 14, 2019, which adds a game rule to disable raids, changes some block placement rules, and fixes bugs.
/gamerule disableRaidswhich disables raids when set to
- When true, the Bad Omen will not be removed from a player when entering a village.
- If set to true while a raid is in progress, the raid will stop, but the existing raid mobs will not despawn.
- Added Bashkir (Башҡортса) language.
- Added Gothic (Gutrazda) language.
- Can now be placed on iron bars and glass panes.
- Can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes.
- Items can once again be repaired by crafting them together, as they could before 1.14.
- This used to only be able to be done in a grindstone.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-47699 – Blazes are able to see a player through blocks.
- MC-93892 – Flame arrows and fireballs set player on fire even when blocking with shield.
- MC-110004 – Endermen and blazes do not drop experience when hit with splash or lingering potion.
- MC-131122 – Torches cannot be placed on iron bars or glass panes.
- From 1.14
- MC-147619 – Foxes that trust a player will still avoid wolves and other players they are angry towards instead pursuing them.
- MC-149518 – Skylight appearing under blocks.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151710 – Entities not functioning in forceloaded chunks.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-153470 – Language map does not close internal en_us.json file after reading.
- MC-154000 – When dispenser places shulker box it decreases its stack twice.
- MC-154080 – Wandering trader trading GUI does not close when it changes dimensions allowing infinite trades.
- MC-154081 – Opening the survival inventory when opening a world crashes the game.
- MC-154328 – The zombie siege never happens.
- From the previous development version
- MC-154092 – Zombie pigmen lose aggression even when they are in range and have a line of sight.
- Private issues
- MC-154239 – NPE server crash when painting entities spawned with mob spawn eggs are saved.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, June 14, 2019