Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
October 16, 2018
- Improved performance of upgrading worlds.
- Improved performance of turtle pathfinding.
- Improved startup time.
- Improved mob spawning performance.
- Other general performance improvements.
- 2 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13.2
- MC-91621 – Mobs repetitively despawn and respawn rapidly at high Y coordinates (causing lag).
- MC-134115 – Containers next to chunk borders can lose items when upgrading.
Video made by slicedlime: