August 16, 2018
- Improved performance of rendering chunks.
- Improved performance of spawning mobs.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13.1
- MC-31681 – Fog and clouds darken when indoors or under trees (<16 Chunk Render Distance).
- MC-51150 – Swimming in water, riding a minecart or standing on soul sand and snow layers 8 darkens the sky at day time.
- MC-109311 – Woodland mansion failed to generate.
- MC-132457 – Advancement and dimension command suggestions require minecraft namespace.
- MC-132496 – Passive Mob Spawning Breaks 1.9+.
- MC-132762 – Observed signal strength observer abnormality.
- MC-134587 – Using F3 + T several times will eventually freeze iMac.
- MC-135484 – Pressing Q + right click a block while holding a double block only shows the top of the block.
- MC-135878 – Maps delete recently marked banners upon reopening world.
- From the 1.13.1 development versions
- MC-133713 –
/worldbordersuggests X/Y instead of X/Z when nothing is typed.
- MC-135392 – Dimension arguments fail to properly serialize, breaking "
/chunk in" and "
/execute in" in multiplayer.
- MC-135398 –
/execute store success.
- MC-135424 – Relative coordinates cannot be used with
- MC-135426 – Cannot tab-complete chunk coordinates in
- MC-135428 –
/chunktargets the overworld by default and not the sender's dimension.
- From the previous development version
- MC-136051 – Mob spawning ignores light level, biomes and block height.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13.1 pre-release 1" – Minecraft.net, August 16, 2018