Java Edition 1.13-pre7
July 10, 2018
/scoreboard objectives modify <objective> displayname <displayname>
- Pressing the jump button in flowing water at
level=3will now do normal jumps instead of swimming up.
- Advancement descriptions now have colors:
- Normal and goal advancements have green descriptions.
- Challenge advancements have purple descriptions.
- Left side:
- Added "Looking at liquid" row. Displays the targeted fluid's coordinates.
- "Looking at" row has been renamed "Looking at block" and now targets through liquids.
- Right side:
- "Targeted Block" information now targets through fluids.
- "Targeted Block" now displays information for blocks up to 16 blocks away.
- Added "Targeted Entity". Displays information for entities up to 4 blocks away (counting from the entity's hitbox).
- Changed F3 + I to now be ⇧ Shift + F3 + I. It is now clarified that it copies the client-side data of targeted block or entity. It still can be used by anyone.
- Added F3 + I to copy targeted block or entity server-side data to clipboard. It can only be used by operators.
- Drip particles are now generated by waterlogged blocks where appropriate.
- Drip particles now snap to the hitbox of the block they appear on.
- 68 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-1390 – Upper slabs with water/lava on top makes midair dripping water/lava.
- MC-9186 – Water does not leak through leaves and regular stairs but upside down stairs.
- MC-76356 – Bold unicode characters appear doubled.
- MC-76920 – Non-solid blocks don't show up on maps if the block below isn't solid.
- MC-96911 – Iron golem / VillagerGolem killing monster it is riding has broken AI.
- MC-111755 – Minecraft can crash when failing to connect to a server.
- MC-115987 – Enderman sounds are
- MC-118998 – Cannot open URLs on Linux with X11.
- MC-132833 – Opening 1.5.2 world on 1.12.2 works perfectly but bed is transparent.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122596 – Command autocomplete overrides command history navigation.
- MC-122734 – No particles when bed explodes in the nether.
- MC-123087 – Fences, glass panes, iron bars, stairs, and melon/pumpkin stems in structures generate with wrong block state.
- MC-123369 – Trying to recreate world from future version shows no warning and can crash.
- MC-123769 – Some item tooltips that previously had colors don't have colors anymore.
- MC-123836 – Double blocks aren't loaded in structures.
- MC-123850 – Redstone dust doesn't update shape of connecting redstone dust when going up onto transparent blocks.
- MC-124015 – Red Giant Mushrooms generate with 5 blocks having wrong blockstates, thus showing wrong faces.
- MC-124126 – You no longer look at the block you are inside of.
- MC-124915 –
/locateand eye of ender find strongholds in invalid places.
- MC-125090 – Cartographer doesn't unlock woodland mansion map trades.
- MC-125462 – Waterlogged blocks does not decrease light level.
- MC-125872 – Superflat preset "The Void" doesn't generate starting platform anymore.
- MC-126704 – X-ray vision.
- MC-126998 – When their block state changes, waterlogged blocks don't remove water they let through.
- MC-127025 – Waterlogged blocks do not display water drip animation.
- MC-127093 – Water flowing onto waterlogged blocks spreads outward, rather than stopping.
- MC-127114 – Water in glass panes and ladders doesn't appear in maps.
- MC-127115 – Visually fully submerged waterlogged blocks don't appear as water on maps.
- MC-127224 – Waterlogged blocks that are not full blocks trigger auto-jump even if it is disabled.
- MC-127303 – There are no water sources near the south ceiling of flooded caves and trenches.
- MC-128257 – Bugged swimming animation while the head is not underwater.
- MC-128478 – Distance swum statistic uses old "swimming" (bobbing on top of water) instead of the new swimming.
- MC-129388 – Player suffocating when touching a solid block while swimming.
- MC-129772 – Shortest flow path of water attempts to go through blocks that can be waterlogged.
- MC-129773 – Pushing against a waterlogged block while in a waterlogged block causes the player to climb.
- MC-129892 – Selector wildcard doesn't work in scoreboard operations.
- MC-130072 – Pufferfish don't play the
entity.puffer_fish.stingsound when damaging mobs.
- MC-130324 – Mansion couldn't generate completely.
- MC-130602 – Water blocks visible through the 'Targeted Block' section in F3.
- MC-131352 – Item rarity color overrides first text component's color in the held tooltip (item switching).
- MC-131382 – Scoreboard objective name can't be updated.
- MC-131945 – Looking at blocks through water show XYZ of water block in line of sight.
- MC-132107 – Path blocks are not updating when a block is above them.
- MC-132248 – Server crash on launch using Java 9 or newer.
- MC-132269 – Blocks invisible on map.
- MC-132342 – Kelp stalk under a block on map causes tile to display water texture instead of block texture.
- MC-132362 – decoration tag in superflat world doesn't work at all.
- MC-132375 – Upgrading 1.12.2 world to 1.13-pre5 crashes the game.
- MC-132483 – Crawling into sufficiently tight holes can cause the character to suffocate.
- From the previous development version
- MC-132631 – Cannot write in the box in the Superflat presets option.
- MC-132632 – Can not climb 1 block height if player is in water 5 or more blocks from water source.
- MC-132644 – Short/narrow characters have inconsistent slant.
- MC-132651 – New font: Leviated characters ů ť ď Ů, darker upper pixel, too thin í.
- MC-132654 – F3 + I is missing large amounts of data.
- MC-132665 – Various crashes when language set to a CJK language.
- MC-132706 – Sticky pistons pull blocks that pop off.
- MC-132707 – HD SGA font doesn't work anymore.
- MC-132708 – Remaining ascii.png in a resource pack causes all in-game font to display gibberish.
- MC-132751 – Two chests spawned inside each other.
- MC-132817 – Issue loading 1.13 pre-5 world in pre-6.
- MC-132842 – 1 blocks wide structure aren't displayed on a maps.
- MC-132974 – Converting 1.12 world to 1.13 spams Chunk file at x,y is missing level data, skipping.
- MC-132977 – Esc key results in an older world being converted to a newer version during 'Play' menu sequence.
- MC-133063 – When trying to connect to an unreachable server Minecraft crashes instead of showing error message.
- MC-133093 – Water flow search mechanics doesn't count waterlogged blocks as closest flow destinations.
- MC-133136 – Crash when launching the game with LWJGL allocation debugging enabled.
- MC-133139 – The image write callback is never freed, leaking small amounts of memory for each screenshot.
- MC-133140 – The GL debug message callbacks are never freed, causing memory leak warnings.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 7" – Minecraft.net, July 10, 2018
- F3+I was used to copy targeted block or entity data to clipboard.