Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
July 4, 2018
- Added F3 + I to copy targeted block or entity data to clipboard.
- Added information about the time it takes for a tick on the integrated server (singleplayer only), server brand (multiplayer only), number of packets sent by the client (tx), and number of packets received by the client (rx).
- Added new sound events:
- Will be deleted by kelp and conduits placed within it. Prior to this update, these were the only blocks which could not replace it.
- Changed treasure finding behavior to bring the player more accurately to buried treasure.
- Many non-Latin alphabet characters and some emoji have been given their own "textured" font. However, some characters (such as kanji and script) still use the unicode font.
- Some non-alphanumeric ascii characters are slightly tweaked to be less wide.
- Fonts are now saved as TrueType font files.
- Removed "Force Unicode Font" option.
skip_existing_chunksfrom exploration map loot table function.
- 82 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-13308 – Waterflow North/South Bug
- MC-14502 – Special characters on splash text on title screen rendered wrong.
- MC-20974 – Default font is missing characters.
- MC-41410 – Random text does not work in unicode.
- MC-64537 – Gui zooming out when using some languages (unicode).
- MC-72943 – Game freeze after closing an "Open to LAN" single player world.
- MC-81876 – Number of characters before line cutoff in chat is not same when unicode mode is enabled and when it is off.
- MC-82703 – Block Entities are not properly removed when 64 or more blocks are changed at the same time in a single chunk.
- MC-91727 – loot table "spreading large stacks" will overwrite existing items.
- MC-92255 – Singleplayer freezes instead of kicking a player.
- MC-94325 – Shadow of obfuscated text does not match with displayed character.
- MC-96321 – Mob cannot pathfinding in the daylight sensor.
- MC-96524 – Language specific letters don't look like they should.
- MC-96564 – Mobs can not normal walking(In situ the rotation) on the light sensor.
- MC-103913 – Auto jump on world border.
- MC-113127 – Putting an item with invalid enchantments in the first slot of an anvil and an item with valid ones in the second one causes a crash.
- MC-121196 – Overloaded servers pointlessly wait up to 50 ms every couple ticks.
- MC-121586 – Watchdog thread kills the server if average tick time is larger than max-tick-time/(15*20) ms for too long.
- MC-122110 – BufferBuilder not expanding under specific conditions.
- MC-123133 – Unicode Characters are Improperly Aligned on Different Screen Resolutions.
- MC-124469 – GUI scale size 3 displays as size 2 when Unicode font is forced.
- MC-127822 – Unicode on/off bug with another languages and english letters.
- MC-129863 – "Crawling" underneath glass/grass paths/other transparent blocks causes bugs.
- MC-132579 – Inconsistent font.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121798 – Can only scroll list in superflat preset selection when it is focused.
- MC-121861 – Command argument validation does not work for entity id in
- MC-122478 – It is possible to create a server in the server list with a blank name and/or IP address.
- MC-122495 – Cancelling backup screen using ESC opens main menu.
- MC-122597 – "Preparing spawn area
%s%%" string is hardcoded/not translatable.
- MC-123078 – Scoreboard ranges don't work correctly at extreme values.
- MC-123236 – Wrong error message when using invalid item in
- MC-123325 – You can no longer use damaged items in advancement icons to display different textures.
- MC-123352 – Interaction error with block and GUI, when shift-clicking them with non-block items.
- MC-123363 – Occasional crash when changing blocks with a special renderer that uses states.
- MC-123432 – Snapshots are leaking tile entity data through to world save.
- MC-124966 – Torches in mineshafts/strongholds are not always attached.
- MC-125772 – '/execute rotated' uses sender rotation, not context rotation.
- MC-126160 – Random sugar cane underwater.
- MC-126507 – Magma blocks do not initially generate bubble columns in ruins.
- MC-126685 – Bubble columns don't update when placing magma blocks or soul sand above them.
- MC-126708 – Advancement trigger "bred_animals" does not trigger for breeding turtles.
- MC-126769 – Observers detecting updates from redstone on top of them.
- MC-127112 – Flowing water doesn't update properly when sponges soak up a source block.
- MC-128152 – Village House Generation.
- MC-128258 – You can get in the void using an elytra and a riptide trident.
- MC-128364 – You don't take damage in the void while gliding with an elytra.
- MC-128387 – Dolphins try to pick up items on land.
- MC-128687 – Picking up lava with an empty bucket would play the water picking up sound.
- MC-128736 – Dolphin's pectoral (side) fins are flipped over instead of mirrored.
- MC-129287 – Items in creative inventory can disappear or duplicate when switching them.
- MC-129318 – The "How Did We Get Here?" advancement does not require Dolphin's Grace.
- MC-129768 – Conduit can be placed in flowing water, creating a new water source.
- MC-129814 – Function ran, title, or tellraw with score or selector component, in translate's with, kicks clients.
- MC-130021 – Loading a structure with a rotation doesn't update (mossy_)cobblestone_wall's blockstates.
- MC-130127 – Dolphins generate in large amounts with ocean ruin structures.
- MC-130157 – Exiting Boat causes boat to vanish.
- MC-130414 – Cannot replace seagrass with kelp or conduits.
- MC-130464 – Downwards flowing water creating bubble columns.
- MC-131019 – Setting and changing data of signs creates unnecessary "extra" tags and causes slow downs.
- MC-131159 – Dolphins spawning in frozen/deep frozen oceans!
- MC-131288 – Shulker Box can't be opened and disappears when mined.
- MC-131542 – Unable to open 1.12 world in 1.13.
- MC-131783 – Crash on breaking 1.12.2 -> 1.13-pre5 upgraded banner.
- MC-131903 – Banners not dropping as item when broken after unloading.
- MC-132050 – Worlds <= 1.8.9 spam errors on conversion.
- MC-132113 – 1.13-pre4+ crashes caused by invalid gamepad / controller configuration detected by LWJGL 3.1.6 build 14b.
- MC-132242 – Upgrading enderman spawn egg causes chunk to regenerate.
- From the previous development version
- MC-132252 – Player cannot leave the swimming animation underwater.
- MC-132254 – Using
/effectto give players an effect kicks them from the server.
- MC-132259 – Poor TPS in latest pre-release.
- MC-132278 – End Crystal beam is missing texture.
- MC-132281 – Crash while creating a customized superflat world using capital letters.
- MC-132282 – Some commands give an "unexpected error" despite succeeding.
- MC-132292 – Some sound events are no longer playing the expected sound.
- MC-132311 – Dolphins don't save how long they have been out of water.
- MC-132312 – Using bone meal on anything underwater places sea grass on it.
- MC-132316 – Dark squares on top of water next to tall sea grass.
- MC-132320 – Entities with new IDs disappear when upgrading.
- MC-132335 – Shulkers no longer shoot missiles in 1.13-pre5.
- MC-132443 – Some advancements are not upgraded from 1.12.2 (to 1.13-pre5+).
- MC-132448 – Illager and golem statistics are not upgraded properly.
- MC-132455 – Evoker spawn egg disappears when upgrading from 1.12.2.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This pre-release was released exactly one month after 1.13-pre1.
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 6" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018