Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
June 21, 2018
- Major memory usage optimizations.
- The resource pack folder
textures/blocksgot renamed to
- The resource pack folder
textures/itemsgot renamed to
- Blockstate files.
"normal"for blocks without block states changed to an empty string (
- Item Frames now have
- Model references no longer start at the
models/block/folder, but instead at
minecraft:overworldSuperflat preset has been changed.
- 64 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-258 – Most text boxes / chat / scroll bars revert when the window changes size, fullscreen mode is toggled, or fullscreened game is tabbed into.
- MC-17851 – Blocks requiring any support block (carpets, signs) placed on piston head break when sticky piston retracts.
- MC-31038 – Double-tall plants do not cause updates when broken.
- MC-35856 – Multiple background /title songs playing at one time / automatic music overlap (not Jukebox music).
- MC-48089 – When destroyed, end portal giving "missing texture" particles.
- MC-87587 – Server kicks client when executing:
/title @a title or
/tellraw @a .
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121721 –
/spreadplayersfor one entity gives huge number as result for average distance.
- MC-121748 –
/data mergecommand feedback when nothing was changed is not meaningful.
- MC-121797 – Cursor remains in text fields when clicking on some buttons or scroll lists.
- MC-122282 – V-sync automatically turned off each time the game starts.
- MC-122351 – Crash when exiting a world: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.
- MC-122498 – Some advancements and recipes are not upgraded when opening world in 17w47+.
- MC-122538 – Iron Golems no longer spawn.
- MC-123011 – Scores on scoreboard objectives created with old stats causes scoreboards to not store changes to scoreboard.dat.
- MC-123362 – SuccessCount of command blocks use the "result" return value of a command instead of "success".
- MC-124025 – Terracotta, spawn egg and entity statistics are lost on world upgrade.
- MC-124174 – Game crash when give yourself an item with empty name.
- MC-124325 – Nested
/executecommands can only store success/result once.
- MC-124701 – "Unknown criteria" (
argument.criteria.invalid) is not translated.
- MC-124876 – Villagers requesting tools with no damage provided specifically want
- MC-125644 – Dispenser filled with bone meal cannot create sea grass.
- MC-126030 – Horse saddle texture uses chest texture.
- MC-126038 – Observers getting moved in "on" state rather than "off" state.
- MC-126133 – Undercover ravines sometimes generate cut off at chunk borders.
- MC-126138 – No rain sound in ocean.
- MC-126388 – Horse reigns float when not riding horse.
- MC-126809 –
minecraft:exploration_maploot table function only works on block containers.
- MC-126976 – Water adjacent farmland and grass path graphical errors.
- MC-127038 – Sea plants generate directly under or cut off by ocean ruins.
- MC-127044 – Waterlogged blocks don't move entities if the water in them is flowing.
- MC-127109 – Nether caves under lava oceans don't fill up with lava properly.
- MC-127230 – Water in waterlogged blocks can be picked up only by clicking on the waterlogged block itself.
- MC-127326 – Rain splash particles don't appear on the surface of the water.
- MC-127611 – The archived icons are created in the wrong position.
- MC-127720 – Baby horses have long necks.
- MC-128071 – Desert rabbits were the wrong color, but now they are missing.
- MC-128154 – Some waterlogged blocks have rain going through them.
- MC-128237 – Conduits, kelp, coral (fans), and tall grass have full hitboxes.
- MC-128558 – Swamp Hills (mutated_swampland) biomes have wrong colored water (light yellow).
- MC-128852 – Floating lava and soulsand formation caused by nether cave generation.
- MC-129383 – Loading 18w16a worlds in 18w19b:
[WorldGen-Worker-1/ERROR]: Couldn't load chunk.
- MC-129526 – Grass and ferns don't show up on a map.
- MC-129629 – 1.13 worlds isn't loading for sometimes.
- MC-129725 – All solid blocks can pass light when converting a world from 18w16a to 18w20+.
- MC-129980 – Some users cannot use F3-related features properly.
- MC-130020 –
piston_inventory.jsonis outside of the block models file.
- MC-130169 – Enchanted items with capitals in enchantment ID cause crash (path of location:
- MC-130374 – vSync turns off in fullscreen mode.
- MC-130475 – Boats immediately sink when placed on water.
- MC-130486 – Side of water and lava not rendered besides non-full-height blocks.
- MC-130554 – Waterlogged blocks have a full cube hitbox.
- MC-130615 – Using a resource pack with a block model with itself as a parent removes all textures.
- MC-130667 – Flowing water freezes in frozen biomes.
- MC-130690 – EntityTag for spawn eggs is not working.
- MC-130778 – End return portals don't return you to the center End Island.
- From the previous development version
- MC-131343 – Crash when clicking on a recipe in the recipe book without sufficient ingredients.
- MC-131344 – Texture z-fighting on baby horse legs.
- MC-131416 – Conversion of a 2013 world crashes as of 1.13.
- MC-131419 – Squids, fish, and dolphins don't suffocate on land.
- MC-131458 – Cobwebs don't appear on maps.
- MC-131633 – Mobs get stuck on carpet.
- MC-131706 – Water doesn't destroy carpet.
- Private issues
- MC-131154 – Resource locations allow empty path pieces
- MC-131400 – Structure names allow trailing dots for folder names
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 3" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018