Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
December 21, 2016
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11.2
- MC-13727 – Arrows shot from bow bounce on a horse while riding it or deal damage if the arrow is on fire.
- MC-16311 – Zombies spawning too close to the player while attacking them.
- MC-17948 – Incorrect dispenser sound with flint and steel.
- MC-38385 – Hopper:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bad Base64 input character at 4036: 5(caused by corrupt
- MC-44589 – Ridden boats cannot be teleported using
- MC-45104 – Infinite rotation beyond bounds while in a menu.
- MC-51266 – Severely decreased blaze attack range.
- MC-55835 – Interaction with granite, diorite and andesite is not immediately tracked under block stats.
- MC-56364 –
replace moveworks improperly when the power source is moved.
- MC-78684 – Spawning a mob with a spawn egg in a block on fire doesn't light that mob on fire.
- MC-83249 – Shulker projectiles sometimes don't despawn.
- MC-90457 – Slime blocks do not push the player up in certain setups.
- MC-93172 – Hunger bar updates only visually.
- MC-94568 – Clicking a tipped arrow in mid-air will turn it into an item.
- MC-94738 – Entity movement happens independently from executing commands.
- MC-95467 – Zombie breaking door ignores block change.
- MC-99688 – Axes do not disable shields.
- MC-100801 – Client connecting to server without notifying session service causes
- MC-100877 – Incorrect sound effect during dispensing.
- MC-101759 –
/stopsoundcommand doesn't mute specific sounds in master source.
- MC-101834 – Error when using eye of ender and
- MC-103130 –
naturalRegenerationcan disable to regen status effect.
- From 1.11.1
- MC-111645 – Cobblestone walls can be jumped over.
- MC-111650 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking Entity(chicken jockey).
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.11.2 was the last version that required Java 6.
- 1.11.2 was released on the latest calendar date out of all release versions in the full Java Edition release, on December 21.
- At the time, 1.11.2 held the record of serving as the latest release of Java Edition for the longest time, with 168 days between its release on December 21, 2016 and the release of 1.12 on June 7, 2017.
- "Minecraft 1.11.2 Released" – Minecraft.net, December 21, 2016