Ivor is a former antagonist in Minecraft: Story Mode, and was formerly an enemy of Gabriel the Warrior and the rest of the Order. Ivor was responsible for the Wither Storm's creation because he wanted revenge.
Ivor first acts like an enemy. He first spawns a Wither Storm to get revenge on the Order. However, starting in Episode 4, Ivor begins to act better, and people changed their thoughts about him after Soren tells the truth about killing the Ender Dragon.
- Episode 1: The Order of the Stone
- Episode 2: Assembly Required
- Episode 3: The Last Place You Look
- Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place
- Episode 5: Order Up!
- Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery
- Episode 7: Access Denied
- Episode 8: A Journey's End?
Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
- Episode 3: Jailhouse Block
- Episode 4: Below the Bedrock
- Episode 5: Above And Beyond
- He is theorized to be the brewer of the Order for his use of potions in the game.
- He created a wither storm to teach the Order of the Stone a lesson. He created the Wither Storm because Soren used a Command Block to kill the Ender Dragon and he lied about it.
- Ivor serves as the primary antagonist in Episodes 1 through 3. In Episode 4, he becomes a supporting character.
- Ivor is one of the three characters who appear in every episode of the game regardless of player choices, the others being Lukas and Jesse.