| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help bythe page.
Hoglins will attack the player with their two tusks. Piglins will attempt to hunt and kill hoglins. Hoglins will also be hostile towards piglins. They are able to breed like other animals, using Crimson fungi.
- On Easy, an adult Hoglin does 1 - 2.5 hearts of damage.
- On Normal, an adult Hoglin does 1.5 - 4 hearts of damage.
- On Hard, an adult hoglin does 2 - 1 x 6 hearts of damage.
- On every difficulty a Hoglin piglet does 0.5 hearts of damage.
- They are the 4th mob to be derived from pigs (including the unreleased pigman).
- They used to be called "piglin beasts" before being named hoglins.
- Hoglins are the first hostile mobs to be able to breed.
- They spawn in the crimson forest biome.
- They will spawn in packs or groups of 4.
- Henrik Kniburg has confirmed on Twitter that there will be baby hoglins in the future.
- They are also scared of warped fungi.