No, but melts blocks
|Catches fire from lava||
Yes [needs in-game testing]
Heat block is a block that can melt snow and ice just like a torch except it does not give off light.
- Times are for unenchanted tools as wielded by players with no status effects, measured in seconds. For more information, see Breaking § Speed.
Heat blocks melt snow layers and ice within 2 blocks (taxicab distance). It is unique in that it is the only block that melts objects without giving off light.
|Name||Identifier||Numeric ID||Form||Item ID[i 1]||Translation key|
|Heat Block||Block & Giveable Item[i 2]||Identical[i 3]|
- ID of block's direct item form, which is used in savegame files and addons.
- Available with
- The block's direct item form has the same id with the block.
- Iron corrodes in salt water way faster than it does in water, because electrochemistry is involved.
- The ingredients of the heat block corresponds to the contents of hand warmers. A hand warmer generates heat due to the same electrochemistry that rusts iron in seawater, but with powdered iron the effect becomes more appreciable.
|1.4.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Added heat blocks.|
|1.0.27||Added heat blocks.|