The term Golem may refer to several golem or golem like mobs:
- Copper Golem - a mob in the Minecraft Live 2021 mob vote that can operate copper buttons.
- Iron Golem - a neutral or passive mob naturally spawned in villages
- Snow Golem - a passive mob created from snow blocks and a carved pumpkin or jack o'lantern
- Iron Golem - a mob summoned using the Golem Kit artifact
- Key Golem - a mob used to open doors
- Mooshroom Monstrosity - therevived remains of the Redstone Monstrosity
- Obsidian Monstrosity - a obsidian version of the Redstone Monstrosity
- Redstone Cube - a mob that is summoned and was originally part of the Redstone Monstrosity
- Redstone Golem - a mini-boss found in the Redstone Mines
- Squall Golem - a hostile mob from the Howling Peaks DLC
- Tempest Golem - the final boss of the Howling Peaks DLC
- Iron Golem Cape
- Furnace Golem - an iron golem with a blast furnace body
- Melon Golem - a snow golem with a melon head
Minecraft Story Mode
- Icy Golem - a hostile mobs and a boss created by Romeo that are a cross of Iron and Snow Golems.
- Prison Golem - a neutral mobs created by Romeo and used to keep prisioners on their places.
- Magma Golem - a hostile mobs created by Romeo and used as challanges for himself, Xara and Fred.
- Giant Magma Golem - a gigantic boss created by Romeo as the final challange or himself, Xara and Fred.