Gold is a material found in both the overworld and the Nether. It spawns naturally as gold ore that can be smelted into gold ingots. The gold ingots can be crafted into blocks, items, tools, and armor.
- Raw Gold — an item that drops from gold ore when mined; it can be smelted into gold ingots.
- Gold Ingot — an item created by smelting gold ore, raw gold, or crafting using gold nuggets; it is used for crafting items such as netherite ingots, dropped by zombified piglins.
- Gold Nugget — an item that can be crafted into a gold ingot. Obtained by killing zombified piglins, smelting gold equipment in a furnace, or mining nether gold ore or gilded blackstone.
- Golden Apple — an item created by crafting gold ingots and an apple that gives the player various status effects.
- Enchanted Golden Apple — a variant of the golden apple, with better effects. Found only in natural generation.
- Golden Carrot — an item created by crafting gold nuggets and a carrot that is used for brewing.
- Glistering Melon Slice — an item created by crafting gold nuggets and a melon slice that is used for brewing.
- Clock — an item that displays the current time in-game.
- Gold Ore — an uncommon ore found deep underground.
- Deepslate Gold Ore — a variant of gold ore found in the deepslate layer of the world.
- Nether Gold Ore — a variant of gold ore that drops only nuggets when mined without Silk Touch.
- Gilded Blackstone — a variant of gold ore that usually drops as itself, but occasionally drops as gold nuggets.
- Block of Raw Gold − a block used for compact raw gold storage.
- Block of Gold — a block used for compact gold storage.
- Bell — a block that produces sound when used.
- Powered Rail — a type of rail made of gold ingots.
- Light Weighted Pressure Plate — a pressure plate made of gold. Useful for measuring how many entities are in a given space.
- Gold — an element included in Education Edition.
Tools, weapons and armor
- Golden Axe
- Golden Hoe
- Golden Pickaxe
- Golden Shovel
- Golden Sword
- Golden Helmet
- Golden Chestplate
- Golden Leggings
- Golden Boots
- Golden Horse Armor
- Gold — A currency that can be used to unlock the Piglin Merchant and purchase items from it. Can be found inside gold chests in Ancient Hunts.
- Golden Piglin Armor — A unique golden version of the Piglin Armor.
- Gold Sword — A golden version of the sword used by Piglins and Zombified Piglins.
- Gold Axe — A golden version of the axe used by tier 1 Armored Piglins and tier 1 Zombified Armored Piglins.