| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help Minecraft Wiki bythe page.
|This article contains content about features that are not yet released.|
These funguses can be used to grow crimson or warped trees. The growth can be accelerated using bone meal. Another use for the Crimson Fungus is to breed hoglins. The Warped Funguses smell seems to be rather unpleasant to hoglins, since they won't approach it more than 12 blocks away. They can be mined with or without a tool. Another use for the Warped Fungus is to breed Striders and you can craft a Warped Fungus on a Stick to control them or to make them follow you.
- One bonemeal on Nether fungus will make it grow instantly. (Info to be checked though)
|Warped fungus on a stick|
- Nether fungus will grow on nylium, though they have to be on the same varation of nylium to grow into the crimson or warped trees.
- Fungi can grow in the Nether.
- Hoglins are afraid of warped fungus and will give up chasing you if there is warped fungus nearby.
- You can use warped fungus to breed striders striders. Riding a strider with a warped fungus on a stick can let you change which direction it is going.