- Woodland map - Shows a Woodland Mansion location
- Ocean map - Shows an Ocean Monument location
- Treasure map - Shows a Buried Treasure location
- Ocean map: (12–20) + (1)
- Woodland map: (16–28) + (1)
Exploration maps show the direction and distance to the target, based on pointer location and size, respectively. An unexplored map depicts land in white, and water in brown. If a player is outside the bounds of the map, they appear as a white circle at the edge of the map. The smaller the circle, the farther the player is from the area the map covers. When a player enters the area covered by the map, it will gradually be "colored in", as the player explores the area. The circle will also change into a directional arrow.
Woodland mansions and ocean monuments appear as brown or blue structure icons, while treasure locations appear as a red X.
- While exploration maps show the locations of either woodland mansions or ocean monuments, it may not show the closest corresponding structure.