As of Education Edition 1.7, Code Connection is no longer needed for coding in Education Edition as Code Builder is now built-in to the client. Code Connection is still needed for coding in Bedrock Edition.
||June 12, 2018
- Code Builder is now built-in, available by pressing C.
- The companion app Code Connection is still compatible with Bedrock and Education editions.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
||April 6, 2018
- Fixed an issue with the app that would prevent it from connecting to the game client when app is installed via the Microsoft Store for Education
||February 22, 2018
- Version number is included in bottom left corner. This number is used when contacting the Support Team.
- The back arrow was removed. To return to the development environment selection screen, please click on the Code Connection text
- Added a warning when closing the application that this will cause Code Connection to disconnect
||May 22, 2017
||May 2, 2017
- First open beta publicly available. Demo version also available at the Microsoft Store.