1.14.50 is a minor update of Education Edition, which added new Learn to Code features, and started the Hour of Code: A Minecraft Tale of Two Villages.
- Code Builder
- Relocated menus to provide more space for coding and the menu options to be more understandable.
- Home and Reset Editor buttons have been added to the Code Builder menu.
- Hour of Code Lesson
- Added Hour of Code: A Tale of Two Villages lesson session.
- Can be accessed from the in-game Library or with the login-free demo.
- Library Updates
- Mac and iPad users can now share or assign Library lessons via Google Classroom or email.
- Single Sign-On
- School district can now link Google and Microsoft accounts, to make single sign-on easier for teachers and students with both accounts on Chromebook.
- URL Allow List
- All authentication is now done using *.minecrafteduservices.com.
- Various fixes to address known issues.