| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help by
Unlike other Mob heads, this head is not acquired by simply killing a mob and picking up the head. Added as part of The Combat Update, this head is obtainable by reaching the End chip high above the End city. This area is only accessible after defeating the Ender Dragon and stepping through an End gateway or by constructing a ~1000 block long bridge heading away from the End to the islands. Like any other head, it is also obtainable via the item menu in Creative Mode.
- The dragon head is the only head block with movable parts.
- When wearing a dragon head, the head is twice the size of a player's head, creating a comical appearance.
- This is one of only two types of heads that is not obtained by killing a type of mob.
- This is the only mob head that is naturally generated in a world.
- If a dragon head is in the helmet slot, moving will make its jaws move.