Not to be confused with Commands/testforblock
Tests whether the blocks in two regions match.
testforblocks <begin: x y z> <end: x y z> <destination: x y z> [masked|all]
- Specifies two opposing corners of the region to use as the pattern to test for (the "source region").
- It must be a three-dimensional coordinates composed of <x>, <y> and <z>, each of which must be a floating-point number or tilde and caret notation.
- Block position is the coordinates of the point at the lower northwest corner of a block. Because of this, the lesser coordinates of each axis falls right on the region boundary, but the greater coordinates are one block from the boundary, and the block volume of the source region is (xgreater - xlesser + 1) × (ygreater - ylesser + 1) × (zgreater - zlesser + 1). For example,
0 0 0 0 0 0has a 1-block volume, and
0 0 0 1 1 1and
1 1 1 0 0 0both identify the same region with an 8-block volume.
<destination: x y z>: CommandPosition
- Specifies the lower northwestern corner (the corner with the most-negative values) of the region to be checked (the "destination region"). Source and destination regions may overlap.
- In Java Edition, it must be a block position composed of <x>, <y> and <z>, each of which must be an integer or a tilde and caret notation. In Bedrock Edition, it must be a three-dimensional coordinates composed of <x>, <y> and <z>, each of which must be a floating-point number or tilde and caret notation.
- Specifies how to match blocks. Must be one of:
all— every block in the source and destination regions must match exactly.
masked— air blocks in the source region will match any block in the destination region.
- If not specified, defaults to
|any||the arguments are not specified correctly||Failed|
|one or both specified regions are unloaded or out of the world|
|the block volume of the source region is greater than 524288(equivalent to 8 chunks)|
|the source and destination regions do not match|
|any||On success||Shows the number of matching blocks (the total number of blocks in |
|any||Bedrock Edition||On fail||0|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.16.0||build 1||Added |