Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Sets the spawn point for a player. It works in all dimensions.
- Java Edition
spawnpoint [<targets>] [<pos>] [<angle>]
- Bedrock Edition
spawnpoint [player: target] [spawnPos: x y z]
- Specifies the player whose spawn point should be set. If not specified, defaults to the command's executor.
- Must be a player name, a target selector or a UUID[Java Edition only]. And the target selector must[JE only]/should[BE only] be of player type.
- Specifies the coordinates of the player's new spawn point. If not specified, defaults to the position of the specified player(s) in Bedrock Edition or the command's execution in Java Edition.
- In Java Edition, it must be a block position composed of <x>, <y> and <z>, each of which must be an integer or a tilde and caret notation.
- In Bedrock Edition, must be a three-dimensional coordinates with floating-point number elements. Accepts tilde and caret notations.
- Specifies the yaw angle to spawn with. Defaults to the direction the executor is facing.
- Must be a yaw angle, measured in degrees with float number. -180.0 for due north, -90.0 for due east, 0.0 for due south, 90.0 for due west, to 179.9 for just west of due north, before wrapping back around to -180.0. Tilde notation can be used to specify a rotation relative to the executor's yaw angle.
|Command||Trigger||Java Edition||Bedrock Edition|
|any||the arguments are not specified correctly||Unparseable||Unparseable|
|On success||Sets the spawn point of the targeted player(s) to the specified coordinate.|
|any||Java Edition||On fail||0||0||0|
|On success||1||1||the number of players whose spawnpoints are set|
|Bedrock Edition||On fail||0||N/A||N/A|
|On success||the number of players whose spawnpoints are set||N/A||N/A|
|1.16||20w12a||Added support for being run in any dimension.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.16.0||build 1||Added |