Gives or takes (unlocks or locks) recipes for players.
recipe (give|take) <targets> *
- Gives or takes all recipes from that player.
recipe (give|take) <targets> <recipe>
- Gives or takes a specified recipe from that player.
give, the recipe will be given (unlocked) for the player. If
take, the recipe will be taken (locked) for the player.
- Specifies the player(s) to give or take the recipe from.
- Must be a player name, a target selector or a UUID. And the target selector must be of player type.
- Specifies a recipe to give or take.
- Must be a resource location.
|any||the arguments are not specified correctly||Unparseable|
|does not give or take any recipe from any player|
|On success||Unlocks or takes recipes from players.|
|any||Java Edition||On fail||0||0||0|
|On success||1||1||the total number of recipes given to/taken from each player.|