- Block entity data
- Tags common to all block entities
- auto: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Allows to activate the command without the requirement of a redstone signal.
- Command: The command to issue to the server.
- conditionMet: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Indicates whether a conditional command block had its condition met when last activated. True if not a conditional command block.
- CustomName: Optional. The name JSON text component of this command block, replacing the usual '@' when using commands such as
- LastExecution: stores the tick a chain command block was last executed in.
- LastOutput: The last line of output generated by the command block. Still stored even if the gamerule commandBlockOutput is false. Appears in the GUI of the block when right-clicked, and includes a timestamp of when the output was produced.
- powered: 1 or 0 (true/false) - States whether or not the command block is powered by redstone or not.
- SuccessCount: Represents the strength of the analog signal output by redstone comparators attached to this command block. Only updated when the command block is activated with a redstone signal.
- TrackOutput: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Determines whether the LastOutput is stored. Can be toggled in the GUI by clicking a button near the "Previous Output" textbox. Caption on the button indicates current state: "O" if true, "X" if false.
- UpdateLastExecution: 1 or 0 (true/false) - Defaults to true. If set to false, loops can be created where the same command block can run multiple times in one tick.