|Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Coarse Dirt x4|
Coarse Dirt can be harvested with any tool or by hand, but a shovel is the fastest.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
- Coarse dirt is nearly precisely the same thing as normal dirt, sharing the same block ID and data value as the original.
- In 1.7.2, grassless dirt was added that looked like dirt, but could not have grass on it. Its data value was given to coarse dirt in 1.8
- The Silk Touch enchantment is not required to obtain coarse dirt, unlike Podzol or Mycelium.
- If a coarse dirt block is hoed, it will turn into normal dirt (before, it would turn into farmland), meaning one can effectively turn gravel into dirt.
- Dead Bushes can be placed on coarse dirt, but not on grass blocks or normal dirt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.